• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

After a draining day yesterday...

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
I'm sat in my kitchen with all four of my bunnies :love: Blueberry & Slipper are currently sat in a box full of hay, forage & treats I made having a nibble and Badger's just hopped in as well.

Here are some pictures I just took:
7ubu3e5a.jpg

u8ygu7a3.jpg

dasymyvy.jpg

Love my bunnies, they never fail to cheer me up :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm sat in my kitchen with all four of my bunnies :love: Blueberry & Slipper are currently sat in a box full of hay, forage & treats I made having a nibble and Badger's just hopped in as well.

Here are some pictures I just took:
7ubu3e5a.jpg

u8ygu7a3.jpg

dasymyvy.jpg

Love my bunnies, they never fail to cheer me up :love:

Amazing! Do they not fight though??

I've just dumped them in the kitchen and sat watching them. Some of them have played with each other happily before but this is the first time all 4 have been out together. Maybe I should stick them in a quad instead of two pairs :lol:

And here's Slipper the Terrible happily munching away with Timid Badger :love:

a8agajud.jpg

I've just dumped them in the kitchen and sat watching them. Some of them have played with each other happily before but this is the first time all 4 have been out together. Maybe I should stick them in a quad instead of two pairs :lol:

Definitely!! When I saw the pics I assumed they were a quad :love:
They look like they all get on.
Beautiful bunnies :love:

Definitely!! When I saw the pics I assumed they were a quad :love:
They look like they all get on.
Beautiful bunnies :love:

Awww thank you :love: I certainly think so although I'm biased :lol:

Nope, ATM they're a pair & two singles, but seeing as they're going to be sharing a room, life would be much easier if they were a quad to avoid splitting the room up and they'd have tons of space to play in as a result.

Here's another one:

7y4urare.jpg

Blackavar has just groomed Slipper :love:

And all four snuggled in the box :love:

2ehyhe5u.jpg

I think you've just got yourself a quad :lol:

Cute!:love:

I think so too :love: nobunny has attacked any bunny or shown any signs of aggression. They're all just happily hopping around the kitchen and munching :love:

Wow :shock: I think you've got a quad :love: are you going to leave them together now? You could sleep in there with them :thumb:

:lol: it'll be interesting to see what his lordship has to say when he gets home! But I definitely think it'll be a shame to split them up now when they're doing so well! Looks like I'd better mosey on upstairs and work something out so they can move into their room today, even if it's not the finished article!!!!

More snuggly bunnies:
e8u7apem.jpg

I think they like each other :love:

I'm sure his lordship will be happy for them to be out of the living room ;) :lol: when I was bonding mine when I had to move them it kicked off a bit of chasing, so fingers crossed changing territory won't affect them :thumb:

:lol: true. The bedrooms not perfect, there's nothing covering the carpet in case of accidents and I need to think of how to avoid them chomping on the wires but other than that, they should be very happy and that makes me happy :love:

Could you take up the carpet if you can't get anything to cover it? Then that way it'll just be floorboards till you get something sorted? And can you unplug the wiring or put them in a run to stop them getting to it?

No and no but I have blocked off the wires using some boxes. I'm going to put another large box down and fingers crossed they'll use it as a litter tray. Slipper used to be litter trained - and is for anyone but me :roll: - and Blackavar goes use his litter tray but goes elsewhere as well :roll: It will do temporarily, it'll just give me the much needed kick up the backside to get it sorted out.

I've sorted it out as best I can, went back into the kitchen to get them and they were all flopped out in a line next to each other :love::love::love: it was so cute I wish is gotten a picture but they moved when I tried.

And they're in! Am sitting with them & Badger's just hopped onto my lap :love:

Back