• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG the wind here is awful!

I think I may need a nappy! Lol I slept through the last storm. But as I'm awake the noise is impossible to sleep through. The neighbours have got a huuuuuge tree that's swaying toward my room (its bigger than the house) and it sounds like a train rumbling past x

It's awful here too :oops: me and Burt almost got swept off our feet on a walk......I had visions of him being taken by a gust of wind and me walking round with him on the lead, in the air like a balloon :lol::lol:

I worry about other peoples bunnys :cry: the ones that aren't in good homes :cry:

The wind is awful here to I had to go out in the middle of the night because the wind knocked the black wheelie bin over and was pushing it along the ground.
That's the first time that's happened.
This is the longest a storm has lasted.

It's awful here too :oops: me and Burt almost got swept off our feet on a walk......I had visions of him being taken by a gust of wind and me walking round with him on the lead, in the air like a balloon :lol::lol:

I worry about other peoples bunnys :cry: the ones that aren't in good homes :cry:

lol @ the balloon!

Yes I know what you mean.How many buns have not got adequete shelter etc, and even hutches just left to blow over :(

Back