• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rabbits will arrive at the end of this month

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
I have reserved two belgian hare x rex rabbits (mother and son) who will be joining our family on the 28th of this month. I am really excited.

I need to buy a carrier big enough for them both. Any suggestions (and links) would be much appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CMBh_yGZiyc

The lovely little girl will hopefully be bonded with Cottontails' resident hare, Bambi who recently lost his little bird friend.

There are some really pretty rabbits looking for homes on their site.

I have reserved two belgian hare x rex rabbits (mother and son) who will be joining our family on the 28th of this month. I am really excited.

I need to buy a carrier big enough for them both. Any suggestions (and links) would be much appreciated.

The lovely little girl will hopefully be bonded with Cottontails' resident hare, Bambi who recently lost his little bird friend.

I will be really interested to see how the Belgian hare/hare combination goes - we have wondered about getting Sunshine a friend - at present she tries to hang out with Parsley Piert but he finds her rather too fast and jumpy.

Hiya - what has happened to the other baby?

The black otter doe is hopefully going to be bonded with their hare and the red agouti buck is coming to live with me along with his mum. She originally had five babies but three of them didnt make it.

I will be really interested to see how the Belgian hare/hare combination goes - we have wondered about getting Sunshine a friend - at present she tries to hang out with Parsley Piert but he finds her rather too fast and jumpy.

I thought of your lovely Sunshine daydream when I read about Bambi. Have you seen the piece about him on Cottontails website? (You probably have). Hares are just so gorgeous arent they?

It will be fascinating to see how the bond goes.

Im on the Cottontails website daily - actually twice a day checking for any new arrivals or diary entries :oops: I always fall in love with so many rabbits and guinea pigs on there.

I'm so excited for you to welcome your new arrivals, I expect lots of pictures once they've settled :thumb:

I love Cottontails , my Pickle and Pixie are wonderful. I hope to do some voluntary work there in the summer. :D

Im on the Cottontails website daily - actually twice a day checking for any new arrivals or diary entries :oops: I always fall in love with so many rabbits and guinea pigs on there.

I'm so excited for you to welcome your new arrivals, I expect lots of pictures once they've settled :thumb:

I love Cottontails , my Pickle and Pixie are wonderful. I hope to do some voluntary work there in the summer. :D

I go on there most days too! I remember your Pixie when she was available for adoption. She is truely stunning. All your pets are.

I will do my best to take one or two (million) pics!!! Will try to borrow my sons phone as my tablet isnt the best quality.

Volunteering there. Lucky you. I bet you will be sorely tempted to add to your family.

I go on there most days too! I remember your Pixie when she was available for adoption. She is truely stunning. All your pets are.

I will do my best to take one or two (million) pics!!! Will try to borrow my sons phone as my tablet isnt the best quality.

Volunteering there. Lucky you. I bet you will be sorely tempted to add to your family.

Thank you :love: can't believe I've had her a whole year in March - it's gone so quick! It's been so interesting seeing her coat change so much throughout the seasons , she seems to be moulting all the time.

Can't wait to see pictures , they're such beautiful bunnies :love: I remember when we adopted Pickle in June 2012 and seeing the Belgian hares they had then. They're so elegant and regal. I bet you're so excited!

I live an hour away from Cottontails unfortunately but I'm determined to volunteer there in the summer so will be sure to find a way - I could always get a train :D It will definitely be tempting especially if a Rex happens to be in... :love: I am at my full limit though with 4 bunnies and 6 piggies.

Ooh exciting, they are gorgeous :love: I've just bought a carrier for the quad, we tested it for the girls vet visit the other day, the boys hopped in to come along too :love: it's this http://t.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/dog_cages_carriers/crates/small_dog_crates/169763
I found it brilliant, there were other suggestions in my thread here http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...p-Trio-quad-group-owners-how-to-do-vet-visits

Ooo great. Thanks. Will have a browse later. Got to go and repair wind damaged aivery now (the tarp got so full of water that the wire came away).

Ooo great. Thanks. Will have a browse later. Got to go and repair wind damaged aivery now (the tarp got so full of water that the wire came away).

Oh no :cry: we've got a repair to do, one of the ridge tiles on the goat shed blew off last night :shock:

Luckily it was nice and dry and even sunny here today so I got most of the roof sorted. Just a bit of extra mesh to fit on tomorrow (please be dry).

Hope you get your roof tile fixed.

Luckily it was nice and dry and even sunny here today so I got most of the roof sorted. Just a bit of extra mesh to fit on tomorrow (please be dry).

Hope you get your roof tile fixed.

Glad you got most of your repair sorted, the goats roof is fixed here thankfully :thumb:

Awwww lovely :)

Back