• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Valentine bunnies. I'll show you mine.....lets see yours!!!!

Well here are my love buns....

Frankie and Delilah.:love::love:

:love::love::love:

:love::love::love:

I just put on your thread with D's ear over lovely Frankie that that it should be made in to a valentines card and now I see this xxx:love:xxx

I'll have a copy of this one too, also as a card. They look just adorable together *swoon*

All so cute :love: I am such a sucker for loved up bunny photos!

wheres everyone elses valentines buns? :love:

Mine are sat with me, and were all day yesterday, but my camera is out of action since I misplaced the charger :oops: they had a loved up day, as per usual, a bit more humping than usual, but I suppose they were just caught up in the spirit of Valentine's day :lol:

Aww, all such cuties! Here are my love-buns.

20140215_133156.jpg

20140127_104549.jpg

All so cute :love: I am such a sucker for loved up bunny photos!

Mine are sat with me, and were all day yesterday, but my camera is out of action since I misplaced the charger :oops: they had a loved up day, as per usual, a bit more humping than usual, but I suppose they were just caught up in the spirit of Valentine's day :lol:

spring fever? mabels got it poor sox head in the morning when she dominates over breakfast time :lol::lol:

spring fever? mabels got it poor sox head in the morning when she dominates over breakfast time :lol::lol:

I reckon it might be some Spring fever! It was finny yesterday, something startled him, he ran up to the third story of his hutch in surprise, settled for about 20 mins, then woke and looked restless, running back and forwards, then ran all the way down the ramps, saw Lilly sprinted to her and just pounced, first humped her left side, then her right side and then got on behind her and went for it in the usual way :lol: she just lays there like "you just do what you have to do, as long as I get cuddles and kisses after" :lol:

If she ever dares to hump Harvey though, Harvey is FURIOUS!! I rarely see him angry, but being violated in such a way gets him really riled up! Luckily Lilly will be very submissive if he chases her and he stops the anger and starts grooming :lol:

Here's mine. They're sisters so not really Valentines but cute anyway :lol:
Poor Maddie still has a bald belly from her spay in December! Even though Millie was done at about the same time and all her hair has grown back.
They've spent the morning trying to dig at the carpet hence the chew mat!

A_zpsbe9168e4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Squeeee! Loving all the new photos of loved up bunnies :love: poor Maddie's tummy! Isn't it strange how their fur has grown back so differently?!

Last edited:
Squeeee! Loving all the new photos of loved up bunnies :love: poor baddies tummy! Isn't it strange hiw their fur has grown back so differently?!

Millie was spayed 2 weeks before Maddie, they were due to be spayed closer together but there was some issue with Millie's (?)walls being thin so they left Maddie's a bit longer (they were with a RSPCA foster then). Millie seems to still have her winter coat as her hair is thicker and Maddie has a thinner coat. It's a bit strange because they've obviously been kept together the whole time so it's not like the temparature was different!

Millie was spayed 2 weeks before Maddie, they were due to be spayed closer together but there was some issue with Millie's (?)walls being thin so they left Maddie's a bit longer (they were with a RSPCA foster then). Millie seems to still have her winter coat as her hair is thicker and Maddie has a thinner coat. It's a bit strange because they've obviously been kept together the whole time so it's not like the temparature was different!

squeee they are so darn cute :love: mabels belly hair took a year to regrow after her spay :wave:

squeee they are so darn cute :love: mabels belly hair took a year to regrow after her spay :wave:

Wow a year is a long time! I think Millie's hair had grown back by the time I bought them home, so probably less than 1.5 months after her spay.
Maddie doesn't seem to mind that she's got a bald belly anyway :lol:

Back