• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The shed!!!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
It's here!!!

Rubbish pic and not moved anything yet but had to share as I'm so excited! It feels such a good size inside I'm really pleased :D There is actually a gap at the front and back if roof so I think this will be great ventilation without having to add vents. It was sold as a seconds shed as it had a lot of knot holes, but they're mainly on the floor. The few that are in the sides have been filled :D it does mean I'll have to cover the floor though so that's an expense I wasn't expecting but it's all worth it :D It's a bit damp at the mo cos of the rain today so I'm going to have to leave it to dry out before I make a start on it. Poor Heidi and Dash r not happy that their runs been blocked off :( The way it is in the pic tho is how it's going to be to make it into a walk in run, with the other run attached aswell :D It's good to see it like that as I wasn't sure if it would look imposing but I think it'll look great! Obviously it's not staying there but u get the idea :lol:

Lucky bunnies, I'd love something like this if we can ever afford our own house.

I only rent my house but I'm lucky I know my landlords and they're quite relaxed with what I'm allowed to do! They just leave me to it, I suppose I am planning on staying a while though! :D

I love it, can't wait to see it when it's all completed x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

That is gorgeous. What size is it?

Bet you cant wait to move them in.

Lino on the floor is great and much easier to keep clean and will stop the draughts coming through.

I :love: sheds! That looks really good and I do like pent style. The firm where you got it don't deliver to the Island :(:(

I :love: sheds! That looks really good and I do like pent style. The firm where you got it don't deliver to the Island :(:(

I know I love the style, it was just perfect for the space. I was lucky really as I was just over their distance limit for free delivery but they said it was fine :D I'm so happy I've got a shed, I really thought hutches were the best option for my garden but this will be so much better, especially if they bond well!!

That is gorgeous. What size is it?

Bet you cant wait to move them in.

Lino on the floor is great and much easier to keep clean and will stop the draughts coming through.

Hi it's 8x6ft :D feels very spacious inside, can't wait to start putting stuff in, nevermind the bunnies :lol: I prob won't want them in cos they'll mess it up :lol: I think it's going to have to be Lino, just looked on b&q website and i can get a 2x3m roll for about £40 so not too bad. My cars in the garage today and I'm itching to get out and buy all the rest of the bits I need :D

On a good note though, I looked into the shed this morning and it's nice and dry, unlike the hutch as the tarp had obviously blown off in the night and let rain in :( Can't wait til they're all snug in their shed :love:

If you have any independent carpet shops near you, you can usually get lino a bit cheaper then B&Q :thumb:

If you have any independent carpet shops near you, you can usually get lino a bit cheaper then B&Q :thumb:

Yes thanks there is one where I got a roll end for my kitchen once so I'm going to try there first :thumb: I'm hoping its open on a Sunday tho, I really want to get the shed sorted ASAP :D

8 x 6 is a great size. I am looking at sheds for my new bh x rexs coming at the end of the month. Ofcourse I am going away 21 - 28 and ofcourse they take aaaages to deliver, esp to Wales.

They may have to have a hutch in the meantime.

Hope you find some good lino for them and that the weather is excellent tomorrow.

Back