• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny names

quietriot

New Kit
I now am the proud owner of 2 8 week old holland lop babies. The more white one is male and the more coloured is female. Any name ideas? I'm stuck. :lol:

Last edited:
Oh my goodness - aren't they just the cutest little dinky bums. :love::love::love:

I've always loved the name 'Kylie' for a girl and 'Murdoch' for a boy. Not sure those names suit them though. Hard to know what their personalities are like.

Almond and Maple.

Blossom and Treacle.

They are soooo sweet. Baby rabbits are just the best ever x

They are so cute! I think old traditional names are nice for animals, so I'd be going for things like Edie, Lily, Annie, Florence, Rose, Alice for a girl, and George, Albert, Edward, Frankie, Walter, and Ernie for a boy.

My boy is called Morris, Moss for short.

Cocoa Bean and Sugarlump. :lol:

I dunno, but they're so delicious I could eat them up right now!! :love:

I had the same dilemma as you a few weeks ago, my two are now called charlie and lola - my neice chose them because of the kids tv programme and I stuck with them :')

What about your favourite tv/film characters or singers? I really like the name dexter (I'm a big dexter fan :lol: ) but I wanted them to have "couples" names and couldn't think of a girls name :oops: haha.

They are adorable btw :love: :love:

they need seperating until they have been neutered or you'll be having even more baby rabbits!

should i be housing them seperately right from 8 weeks up until 5 months? or is there a peak time that i should seperate them?

loving all these names by the way :) so hard to decide! :lol:

should i be housing them seperately right from 8 weeks up until 5 months? or is there a peak time that i should seperate them?

loving all these names by the way :) so hard to decide! :lol:

they should be split at 9 weeks, but unless you know their date of birth to be correct split them now to be safe. It is unusual but bunnies can get pregnant very early and testicles form inside before they drop and become visable. So that means completely seperate, no shortplaytimes together, until girl is speyed and/or 6 weeks after boy has been done :)

Oh my, how cute!! *squeals* baby bunnies are the best! I got Badger & Blueberry at 8 weeks old as well and omg did I die daily from the cuteness!

I suck at male names and have loads of ideas for female names, but you want names that go together so I won't post my millions of girl names :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heidi
Pixie
Pongo
Bracken
Bramble
Coco
Athena
Basil
Dumbo
Eva
Indie