• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Penfold is maaad at me!!

TD86

Alpha Buck
After a trip to the vet earlier for a tiny bit of mucus, she had to be picked up by him, and then thought it would be appropriate to attack him and try to escape :lol:

Got her home after a pasteurella diagnosis and put her back in her hutch where she promptly stomped at me, hopped up onto her shelf and turned her back on me! She's going to hate me even more later when I have to pick her up to administer the Baytril, which is twice a day for 10 days :roll:

Oh well, as long as she gets better :thumb:

Hope bunny gets better soon. They hate going to the Vets, they don't realise we are trying to help them :)

She does though, after being taken out of her carrier twice by force, I was chatting to the vet and she decided to voluntarily have a look around :roll:

If she hopped out like that at the beginning, there wouldn't even be an issue! She has since given me sniffs and let me pick her up without a struggle to issue meds :love:

Back