• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone got soft beds....

Oooo that looks amazing! Think I might have to get two for my bunnies when they move upstairs :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poppy had one a few years ago and used it as a toilet but she wasn't spayed at the time :lol:

Leo and Kerbie have a cat bed and lie in it but Donny and Lola like chewing beds up..!

Bubble had a soft bed, like a mini dog bed.

He never went in it though. But our dog tried her best to fit in it :lol:

I'm really keen to get him something soft to sleep on but I'm so worried he will chew it :shock:

Don't know what to do :roll:

After my rabbits ate through my sofa, I decided not to bother :lol: They live on foam tiles and can come on my bed if they want to!

Biff and bram have a big soft dog bed that they love. They need a new one though as bram has started digging it and making holes in it. She has blankets and hay to dig but she's decided she digging that one now :roll:
It's biffys favourite spot, he's always laid on it. :)

Farore and Loki have one, a cat bed from poundstretcher so I paid half that!

They love it, Loki loves grooming it and digging at it and Farore uses it properly and snoozes in it :lol: they have almost had it a week and so far it has not been damaged at all :shock: all my previous attempts to give a bunny soft furnishings have been turned into toilets, not this one !!! :thumb:

we have that one :thumb: they have a fleecy blanket in middle of it and a teddy elephant to cuddle upto :oops::lol:

I tried beds like that but they ignored them :lol:
I now use vet bed and memory foam bath mats and they get more use :)

Back