• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

zoom groom brush

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
if you have never used one of these then I have just used one on sox, and well id recommend them and so does sox, it does what it says its quick only glides over body picks up all loose hairs and so if you have a bunny that isn't keen on grooming or for long periods then it may be good for you to
if not then if you have dogs, cats which they are made for then I bet they work fantastic

Wth no pics again :roll:

You keep teasing us with all this talk of smooth and lovely looking brushed bunnies ;)

Well we gave the zoom groom go. Positive is as long as he is distracted with food Mr B will tolerate being brushed by it. Downside is it doesn't remove anywhere near enough fur or get down to his undercoat and so isn't much use.

I would imagine they are great for short fur bunnies.

I think they are awesome, works a treat on my floofy lionhead, it seems to get staticky and hairs cling to it. Plus both Thor and Loki settled down and tooth purred at me whilst I was using it :love: the girls were not as impressed :roll: it got out way more than any of my pet brushes, or the comb, even though I'd used both on Poppy the lionhead first :thumb:

I actually found it reached the undercoat brilliantly without having to sort of work it through the coat.

I ended up with very scruffy looking but soft rabbits though :lol:

Someone on one of my grooming groups posted an offer for a free zoom groom yesterday - I promptly signed up after reading through this! Fíli's having a bit of an epic moult and he's not too keen on the brush so I'm hoping this will help instead :)

ETA: Haven't a clue if it's still open or not but if anyone wants to try get one: http://m.monsterpetsupplies.co.uk/freebiefriday10.aspx

Last edited:
I want photos too!

Someone on one of my grooming groups posted an offer for a free zoom groom yesterday - I promptly signed up after reading through this! Fíli's having a bit of an epic moult and he's not too keen on the brush so I'm hoping this will help instead :)

ETA: Haven't a clue if it's still open or not but if anyone wants to try get one: http://m.monsterpetsupplies.co.uk/freebiefriday10.aspx
I've given it a shot, thanks!

My newest crew member has tonnes of fur and had quite a few matts when he arrived so would be great to find a good brush for him.

I'd like one too, after hearing about furminators, I need a good replacement before Blackavar has another shed! He likes to grow me another bunny every now and again :roll::lol:

did yours ever turn up? After I filled it out it said one was on the way but no sign yet! I'm not sure it would have said if they were already out though :?

did yours ever turn up? After I filled it out it said one was on the way but no sign yet! I'm not sure it would have said if they were already out though :?

Nope, nothing! I entered another thing on the same site today and it said 500 people would be chosen at random, don't remember it saying that for the zoom groom but I suppose it could be the same type of thing :?

Who knows! :lol:

Where can I get one from? I can only find them for dogs and cats???

I have a cat one which I use on the rabbits. I am not sure there is even much difference between the cat and the dog ones - they are just made to look like a cat or a dog! My local vets sell them but if you google them they are easy to find.

For me the zoom groom is the best thing I have used on bunnies :thumb: The amount of loose fur that comes of Gabe and Spring at the moment is phenomonal.

I didn't get a free one either - but as I have one already I was being greedy :oops:

I have a cat one I won in a competition a few years ago and use it for the dogs, cats and bunnies. It's brilliant! :thumb:

I have a cat one which I use on the rabbits. I am not sure there is even much difference between the cat and the dog ones - they are just made to look like a cat or a dog! My local vets sell them but if you google them they are easy to find.

For me the zoom groom is the best thing I have used on bunnies :thumb: The amount of loose fur that comes of Gabe and Spring at the moment is phenomonal.

I didn't get a free one either - but as I have one already I was being greedy :oops:

I never got one either, though already have one but entered incase as would of donated to rescue

It is like giving bunny a massage while being groom. Julie loves her but beware she also thinks the rubber knobs are pretty tasty. We have gone through a few because if I forget and lay it down she bites off all the knobs. Massage for her gums too.:lol:

Back