• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It is finished!!!! 5* house rabbit boarding accommodation.Pics p 28

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
The extension is completed......:D:D and the flexible accommodation is in a room 7' x 10'.....70 sq ft!!!! Well it is a little larger in places as the room is almost L shaped....even more space. :D

So it can be used for small groups of bunnies, larger bunnies......in fact many, more combinations than I was able to cater for before. Free ranging bunnies.....no problem.:thumb:

Tubes, step up stools, large litter trays....all can be set up in different and easily changeable places. It can be mixed and matched according to the size, numbers and/or any special needs that the bunnies might have.

Double glazed window, radiator, window blind, plenty of sockets......placed out of the reach of bunnies' teeth, radio and once I have got some more money....a little tv!!! South facing so it is lovely and light,painted in a soft sunflower yellow and has an easy to clean vinyl floor. I just need to try and find some time to paint a little bunny mural on the wall. Home from home.:D

Already got some bookings......:D:D:thumb::thumb:

Mustn't forget to mention though......I do also have some lovely snuggly and warm accommodation for guinea piggies in my conservatory. :love::love:

And the one and only bathroom in the house has now been re-sited in part of the extension too. It too looks great. Phew.....no more buckets needed now!!!!!:oops::oops::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Wow sounds amazing, well done :) do you have any pics?x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Graham, it was literally finished an hour ago, so I need to get off RU, get in to the extension and get busy with my vacuum cleaner and duster. Then I can start taking up the bits and pieces..... I am so excited as back in 2001 when I left my job in a bank, I could never ever have imagined that my passion for caring for animals, in particular bunnies and guineas, would turn in to a successful small business. Having bespoke built outdoor accommodation was the start and now........well I am still rather gobsmacked at how much demand there is for house rabbit accommodation. Well it's done now.....so onward and upward!!!!:thumb:

The extension is completed......:D:D and the flexible accommodation is in a room 7' x 10'.....70 sq ft!!!!

So it can be used for small groups of bunnies, larger bunnies......in fact many, more combinations than I was able to cater for before.

Tubes, step up stools, large litter trays....all can be set up in different and easily changeable places.

Double glazed, radiator, window blind, plenty of sockets......placed out of the reach of bunnies' teeth, radio and once I have got some more money....a little tv!!! Home from home.:D

Already got some bookings......:D:D:thumb::thumb:

how far are you from Lancashire?

It sounds amazing. Are you far from stourbridge? I would not leave berry now with his legs unless there was an emergency but I may think about leaving blossom occasionally. It would be great to know such care was available as he is completely free range. X x:)

It sounds amazing. Are you far from stourbridge? I would not leave berry now with his legs unless there was an emergency but I may think about leaving blossom occasionally. It would be great to know such care was available as he is completely free range. X x:)

Not too far, about 20 minutes drive away. Blossom could be totally free range in the bunny room, and I have had plenty of experience in caring for bunnies with special needs, so if I can help out, just let me know. No problems or worries in that department.

How dare you start a thread like this while knowing you couldn't post pictures! Not impressed at all Aunty Di xx

Back