• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toffee Update :)

Hello everyone, Thank you for all the welcomes on the introductions thread and thanks for the advice :)

I just wanted to give a little update on how Toffee is doing.

She has really started showing her personality already and we've had her less than a week. She didn't want to come out of her hutch at first but now she loves being out and comes out on her own! She's definitely becoming more and more confident every day and venturing further. I'm still keeping her down in the utility area for now as the dog sleeps in the kitchen but I am slowly and very carefully trying to get the dog used to her and hopefully eventually she can hop around anywhere and the dog won't mind.

I'm slowly introducing her to different greens and veggies and transitioning her gradually from mixed dry food to Science Selective pellets. So far, so good. :thumb::thumb:

What's really lovely is that she likes to know where I am when she's out exploring. If I go around a corner and she can't see me, she hops along to find me and will sit next to me! Awww Cuteness overload! :D :love:

Here's a couple of pics I took today. Isn't she a sweetie. ^.^

Toffee003_zps7dc4df38.jpg

Toffee008_zpsb82bec11.jpg

Sorry for the pun...but Toffee is so sweet!!!!:love::love: It sounds like she is very happy and getting quite confident in her new surroundings.:thumb:

Back