• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't watch TV...

Kirotea

Mama Doe
Watch meeee! :love:
Excuse my rubbish bunnyproofing of storage lids under the TV stand, it's stops them crawling underneath!

Oh my goodness that is soooooo funny :lol::lol::lol:

Who needs a TV with that little munchkin giving it what for :lol::lol::lol::love:

:lol: that's one happy bunny!

Definitely is :love: I doubt my downstairs neighbours are happy bunnies though! :lol:
Millie looks a bit freaked out but normally she's the one doing the most running around.
I love how Maddie takes out the ball first time but it doesn't phase her!

:lol::lol: Millie sat there makes it even funnier :lol:

We have similar bunny proofing, except ours were Next directories :oops::lol:

That should be compulsory viewing for anybody that thinks rabbits dont need much space or that they just sit around doing nothing!!!

Aww haha :lol:

Your room looks very poop free, and i cant believe that stand hasn't been eaten yet, must be well behaved bunnies :lol:

Aww haha :lol:

Your room looks very poop free, and i cant believe that stand hasn't been eaten yet, must be well behaved bunnies :lol:

They are pretty well behaved - they've had a little nibble on the desk and one of the skirting boards. They're good at going in their litter trays even though I haven't really trained them! I have to watch Millie because she tries to dig the carpet.

Back