• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Storm! Advice urgently needed....

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
Hi all!

Ok so I'm stranded at my parents house 6 miles from home. I have to cross a bridge to get home which is closed. There is a huge storm with 70mph winds and not safe to drive, especially not with a baby!

I have no idea what to do about the bunnies! They are all safe from the storm but if I am stuck here overnight I won't be able to feed them til morning. They should have enough hay and water but won't have any pellets or veg!

Will they be okay??!

If they have hay and water and are warm and dry, they'll be fine :thumb:. I know you'll worry and you'd rather be at home with them but it's dangerous out there this evening. Stay where you're safe, at least until daylight tomorrow when the worst of the storm will have passed.

If they have hay and water and are warm and dry, they'll be fine :thumb:. I know you'll worry and you'd rather be at home with them but it's dangerous out there this evening. Stay where you're safe, at least until daylight tomorrow when the worst of the storm will have passed.

Completely agree :thumb:

I agree with the others but What I would say is incase anything like this happens again could you give a key to a family member, friend or neighbour who could feed them just incase

Ive got unexpected guests in the way of my parents tonight. I've stopped them from driving back to manchester with the weather the way it is but they are worried about their cat and piggies. They are indoors and safe with water etc. I'd rather be safe than sorry.
I'm sure yours will be fine too. Keep safe.

Back