• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pls help so worried my bunya poo is bad

Ajones3169

Warren Scout
Move in to day so put gizmo in bedroom with me last night got up this morning and her poo is not hard but so soft not good to have poor like that so not give her any veg just hay water abs fiber first isit were I moved her ore she stress out about the move :(
image_zpsf11f8372.jpg
:love:
image_zpsf775da99.jpg
image_zpsfff37ee6.jpg
she playing and running around but her belly is bit off ;( I ring my new vet she in to see him Friday and he said that could be move I am doing yo day that as stress her a little if she as more poo like it in day I am to bring her in so let's hope her belly gets better she in my room at mo as I am move in to new flat to day there is nothing she can nibble on that could hurt her so bit worried but vet said to give her nuggets and hay fiber first and water ore could have been worm in stuff the old vet give me to put in her water she was to have it again every 3 months give that to her yesterday
image_zps3538270a.jpg
this was this morning now it like this
image_zpsa03c27dc.jpg
she is pooing little better but still not sure if she ok / can stop give rabbit veg would hurt her diet as I stop veg this morning when her poo was like that and now it's lot better now ;)

Last edited:
Hello :wave:
I suppose the move may have distressed your bunny but if you have a rabbit savvy vet you might ring them and see what they say. You can always post a thread in the forum asking for good vets in your new area.
It sounds like you are doing all the right things so far. Has your bunny been nibbling at anything she shouldn't in your new home? Carpet, baseboard, etc.?

Someone more knowledgeable will hopefully contribute more to the thread. Vibes for your bun to feel better. xx

Can you take a picture of the poo? (don't panic, we're used to poo pics on here! ;))

Someone will be able to tell if it's good or bad from a picture.

xx

Back