• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

February Pledge a Pound

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
February is the month of love and romance - and Pledge a Pound is here to help spread the love :x

We got the year off to a flying start and were able to help 3 rescues with a donation of £75 each, and we carried £57.77 over to February, which means we could help 4 rescues this month :) (Dodger likes to be kept busy) ;)

If you would like to help and support 20 rabbit rescues in the UK by just donating £1 a month, then please pledge your £1 via Paypal to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk or contact me for details of our bank account to set up a standing order - just by giving up a bar of chocolate each month and donating the money to PledgeaPound, you could help a rabbit find a new home - £75 can cover the cost of a neuter, or help to pay towards vets bills, or just help with food and bedding costs :)

The rescues we support

Acomb Rabbit Rescue - January winner
Ark Animal Rescue
BARC
Brinsley Rescue
Buddies Bunnies - January winner
Bunny Burrows
Camp Nibble [color=#000040- ]January winner[/color]
Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue
Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care
Fat Fluffs
Furry Friends
Halfpenny Rescue
Honeybunnies
Hopper Haven
Kirkby Pet Welfare
RSPCA Walsall
Southampton Rescue
The Rabbit Residence
Tameside Rescue
Windwhistle Warren

Donations received from

Alleycat
Antigone
Amy Assinder
Apache
BBmommy
Becca6
BobbleG
Buddies Bunnies
Bunlover
Bunnybabe
Bunnybunny
Bunnymadlisa
Camp Nibble
Cherylwares
DavidT
DonnaT
Eastbourne Rescue
Foofy
Hele
Herbie and Hollie
Honey61
iiisecondcreep
JPP
Kara Francis
Kermit
K L Owens
Laura Canfield
Loog
Louise Milburn
Louise Walker
Lucy Shapcott
Mrs Bunnykins
Mrs Scott
NikkiM
Orange
Pol287
Red
Roly Poly
Rosie and Theo
Samantha Dodwell
Sammi83
SDF76
Southampton Rescue
Susieb1
Susiebun
Suzanne
Thelma Turner
The Sunshine Bunnies
Topham P
Willowholly
Yaretzi

Our first February total is:

£113.31 plus the £57.77 carried over from January gives us a Whopping

£171.08

Thank you to everyone that has donated this month so far xx

Last edited:
It's party time :)

Thank you to everyone that's pledged their pound this month, we have 3 days left and we can help 4 rescues this month

The total to date is

£254.71 plus £57.77 carried over from January gives us

£312.48

It's party time :)

Thank you to everyone that's pledged their pound this month, we have 3 days left and we can help 4 rescues this month

The total to date is

£254.71 plus £57.77 carried over from January gives us

£312.48

Fantastic news!!!!!!! :thumb::thumb:

I must get my next BIG parcel posted to you this week. Sorry I have been off the radar somewhat due to things on my mind.

Anyway....parcel will be on its way to you......full of goodies. And then I already have other stuff to help PaP for Easter.:thumb:

Good grief Di, your donations are amazing!

You keep me busy :)

That's what I like to hear!!!!

As soon as I start to tidy up my spare room of items for Pap......along comes more bits and pieces c/o wonderful friends.

Quite often when I get home, there are bags of goodies outside my front door. Sometimes newspapers which go to Windwhistle Warren and more often than not general bric a brac to help the furry friends.

To my neighbours I must look like some sort of re-cycling drop off point.:lol: Oh well, I don't mind so long as it all does some good.

That's what I like to hear!!!!

As soon as I start to tidy up my spare room of items for Pap......along comes more bits and pieces c/o wonderful friends.

Quite often when I get home, there are bags of goodies outside my front door. Sometimes newspapers which go to Windwhistle Warren and more often than not general bric a brac to help the furry friends.

To my neighbours I must look like some sort of re-cycling drop off point.:lol: Oh well, I don't mind so long as it all does some good.

I am exactly the same.....I often get a wee call saying 'oh I am having a clear out, could you use x, y, z'......I am like 'aye, bring it down' :)

Yippee - 4 rescues will receive a donation of £75 each this month, and we have £37.04 to carry over to next month.

Our final total for February is £337.04 which includes the £57.77 carried over from January :)

A huge thank you to everyone that has continued to support us, Pledge a Pound really does make a difference to the rescues we support and it's all down to your generosity :)

Sue did film this yesterday, but photobucket wouldn't let her upload the video, so she had to use Youtube, I hope you can all see Dodger and of course Dolly selecting the 4 rescues :)

Dodger was a little slow in starting but finally..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAhNJwErtEU&feature=youtu.be

Congratulations to

Fat Fluffs
Honeybunnies
Fairly Beloved Rabbit Rescue
RSPCA Walsall

Apologies from one of Sues Cockatiels for making his most annoying noise at the end of the video ;)

Talk about keeping us in suspense!!!!!!! Well done Dodger once again for your help.:thumb::love::love:

Well done PaP for having helped 4 rescues for February.:thumb:

I have LOADS of things to donate for PaP fundraisers (including all the baby stuff I said I had)
I'll be moving in 1 week though and things are getting hectic so when I am in the new house and back on the internet (should be between 24th-31st) I will send you a message :thumb:

I have LOADS of things to donate for PaP fundraisers (including all the baby stuff I said I had)
I'll be moving in 1 week though and things are getting hectic so when I am in the new house and back on the internet (should be between 24th-31st) I will send you a message :thumb:

Thank you so much :)
I am always here when you are ready xx
Good luck with the house move x

Kermit.....from what I have mentioned to you, there is a good chance that many more items will come your way to help PaP.

You know what....the one thing that keeps me focused is the fact that I can and hopefully will continue to help raise funds for PaP. Fingers crossed. xxx

Back