• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

That's an odd position Marbles

katie88

Mama Doe
20140211_210247.jpg

:lol: We are having our daily post-medicine cuddles. I had my hand round the side of her head and was stroking her nose with my thumb. She moved her head so it was resting on top of my hand so I am now effectively cupping her face :lol: She's been grooming my hand though so she seems happy! :love: silly bunny

Awe what's cutie :love: hope she feels better :love:

Stu loves that position and if I move my hand he will put his head back :roll: this is from his first summer outside we were just sat on the grass having a cuddle :love: he is lying on a soft duster :roll: I was rubbing his head with my thumb and he fell asleep :love:

Oh that's precious! :love:
How is she doing? xxxx

She is ok, she improved lots in the first couple of days but hasn't improved much since then. Her appetite is the main problem at the moment but that is always badly affected when she's ill. It's hard work! Just want her to get better now it's horrible.

Thank you for asking x

Awe what's cutie :love: hope she feels better :love:

Stu loves that position and if I move my hand he will put his head back :roll: this is from his first summer outside we were just sat on the grass having a cuddle :love: he is lying on a soft duster :roll: I was rubbing his head with my thumb and he fell asleep :love:

Aw that's so cute! Haha what a bunch of weirdos :D

Back