• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly's DBF :) UD added video

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Both Harvey and Lilly have been regular floppers recently :D yesterday I got home from my first proper day back since before Christmas, so they were missing me, and have now taken to flopping in the corner of their tray next to my usual seat :love: that way they get maximum head rubs :lol: I never have my camera on me though, but yesterday I borrowed OH's phone and took some pics :D

The shredded newspaper is something they've never done before :shock: so excuse it please! I think they did it in protest at me being out all day! It was all freshly relaid after they finished their naps :D (I have resized the photos smaller but they're taking their time!!)

This is how she was asleep, eyes pulled open, but still completely out of it :lol:

Then after I rubbed her forehead and cheeks she closed her eyes and continued sleeping like this :love:

Last edited:
Thanks everyone :D she is such a happy girl, there were more of these last night too :love: they fell asleep right next to my end of the sofa again as soon as I was home :love: I really didn't expect them to miss me that much!!

Lilly ran over when beckoned yesterday too (Harvey often does this, but Lilly hasn't worked out before that if I beckon her it's because I'm offering a head rub!) so I'm very proud of her :D

Oh dear, I think I'd have to give her a prod just to make sure :lol: that's one very realistic DBF :shock::lol:

Oh dear, I think I'd have to give her a prod just to make sure :lol: that's one very realistic DBF :shock::lol:

Luckily she didn't shock me because she rolled right next to me whilst I was watching :lol: she does some excellent ones though, I've had to prod her many a time before! The worst is when she's in her hutch in the DBF position, it's dark so I can't see her breathing, and she's usually so out of it in there that a prod doesn't even wake her!

Cute sleepy bunny :love::love::love::love:

Much as I love DBF, they always terrify me when mine do it. I just have to poke them and then I feel bad for waking them up :lol:

Cute sleepy bunny :love::love::love::love:

Much as I love DBF, they always terrify me when mine do it. I just have to poke them and then I feel bad for waking them up :lol:

:lol: I just get as close as possible to see if they're breathing! They used to wake up with a jump if I did that, but now they're used to it! Lilly has DBFed many many many times today, and has had myself, my OH and one of my housemates all get on the floor next to her, lean over her and kiss her cheeks, the most she does is open an eye to see what's going on, then sighs and falls back to sleep when you've stopped :love:

Oh Lilly... You are a beautiful bunny. :love::love::love:

Her head is getting so big with all this love :lol: I do have to agree that she is very beautiful, although I am extremely biased :p

She's chilling out right now after Harvey decided to give her a Valentine's day romp :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

... And they called it, bunneh lurrrrrrrve...

:lol:

;)

:love::love::love:

:lol:

It was obviously an enjoyable session as they've just done bunny 500s and binkies across the lounge :lol: Lilly has desperately been following my housemate hoping to get a bite of her lovely rose :lol: they've had a great day today, I was given the day off so got to spend it all with them :D

I was just browsing my YouTube videos and I found this one! It's old, and I can't remember if I've put it on RU before, but I'd completely forgotten about it! It's a DBF action shot from Lilly!!! They look so loved up too :love:

Both of mine just sometimes look like they've lost all function in their legs, not bothering to see if there's anything around them and banging their head on the skirting board on the way down and making such a thud! I often coming running thinking they've jumped and fallen or knocked something off and they're sat there looking all chilled out.

Both of mine just sometimes look like they've lost all function in their legs, not bothering to see if there's anything around them and banging their head on the skirting board on the way down and making such a thud! I often coming running thinking they've jumped and fallen or knocked something off and they're sat there looking all chilled out.

They do like to scare us :lol:

Back