• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mylo's Bonding Diary UD Loadsa pics!

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
Mylo is being sent off for bonding :D

I seriously don't know how I'm going to cope without my fluffy scruff - I was bad enough when she was being spayed and she was only gone for half a day!

She has a choice of two lovely boys, just hoping she likes at least one of them! :roll:

Sending good luck bonding ((((vibes)))) xxx :thumb:

I know you will miss Mylo terribly, (I was so bad when Reggie went for his neuter :oops:) but think, two beautiful fluffs will be returning to you... :love:

Sending happy bonding vibes, hope you've got plenty to keep you busy whilst she is away :thumb:

Sending good luck bonding ((((vibes)))) xxx :thumb:

I know you will miss Mylo terribly, (I was so bad when Reggie went for his neuter :oops:) but think, two beautiful fluffs will be returning to you... :love:

I really hope so! She was a little cow during the last attempt! :shock:

I hope your little fluffy scruff (read that as scarf at first and though wow, what a friendly rabbit that will just sit on your neak) chooses a companion as cute as her (if thats possible).

We dropped her off earlier tonight, I miss her so much already! :( I keep looking over at her 'spot' expecting to see her fast asleep. Already had an email from her foster carer, sounds like she's settled down already:

"Quite happy throwing her kitchen roll and now rolling her ball. She has even come to me and had a good head massage. Once she had had enough she growled and jumped in to her litter tray."

My girl knows what she likes! :lol:

Going to try her with Jasper first, he's a lot more chilled than Bo so we think he may be a more suitable match, this photo doesn't do him any justice, he's beautiful! :love:
1782155_259190900907355_1471493839_n.jpg

Can't believe how much I miss her already! Got an email this morning saying she's been binkying and doing bunny 500s up and down the landing (her usual morning routine). Whilst I'm happy that she's settled so quickly, it makes me feel really sad as it's like she's forgotten us already :(

Last night she met Jasper for the first time, she was free-ranging, he was in a pen. She went to see him first, had a sniff, stamped and ran away (typical Mylo!). Then later when he was out, he went to see her and they both had a good sniff :love:

Fingers crossed!

Can't believe how much I miss her already! Got an email this morning saying she's been binkying and doing bunny 500s up and down the landing (her usual morning routine). Whilst I'm happy that she's settled so quickly, it makes me feel really sad as it's like she's forgotten us already :(

Last night she met Jasper for the first time, she was free-ranging, he was in a pen. She went to see him first, had a sniff, stamped and ran away (typical Mylo!). Then later when he was out, he went to see her and they both had a good sniff :love:

Fingers crossed!

:love::love::love:

Topping up the bonding (((vibes)))

Awww, I know it must feel like she's forgotten you ~ try and see it this way; she's settled quickly coz she's got an awesome life, and loved soooooo much that she trusts hoomins. ;)

A secure rabbit is a happy rabbit.

Jasper looks wonderful. Hope she thinks so as well.

They really will make a beautiful couple :love::love:

Back