• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grayson hammy <3

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Been trying to share these pics for last few days, wanted to crop them but photobucket is playing up, so here they are unedited! Grayson had a bit of a run around on my bed, I then put him in the bathroom as it's the only place where he can't disappear anywhere! But he just found a corner to hide in and played his favourite game of 'statues' - he's very good at it :roll: :lol:

:love:

Thanks everyone :D I just wish I knew how old he was, I've had him 16 months now but no idea how old he was when I got him, was just told they 'don't think he's very old' :roll: but he has changed so much I'm worried its because he's getting old :(

Hi Grayson you lil cutie bean! It's been a while :D

I know he comes out less than ever now :( I really think he's feeling his age, he def seems to have lost some weight and got thinning hair :( I've had him 16m and presuming he was at least 6m when I got him as he was fully grown (he'd been returned for getting too big :roll:) so he's def almost two or maybe two already. I know they can live a lot longer but if he was PAH stock originally, we have to be honest, their animals aren't known for their health and longevity! I hope he's got a while left yet though, as long as he's happy, he's got ample space to potter around in :)

Back