• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunny Rudie

When we got Rudie 2 1/2 months ago he was a very shy rabbit who did not like being touched! Every time we went to touch him he would either attack our hands or run away and hide. through perseverance he becoming a very soft happy bunny! For about 2 weeks I refused to touch him without gloves as he had bitten me and my partner quite badly a few times. No he will happily take small treats my hands and loves a good fuss - not for long though before running off and causing mischief!

FKYL8qc.jpg

kAb9wQZ.jpg

vuVC47u.jpg

bUAzUI0.jpg

As you can see he is now becoming quite affectionate and I hope over the next few months his behavior will continue to get better and relationship strengthens!

Last edited:
Daisy was like that too. We rescued her from the SSPCA 2 years ago. When we first got her, she was very overweight and didn't seem to have been handled at all. If we tried to touch her, she would dip her back to reduce the amount of contact and run away. Now, we can stroke her and she follows us about looking for food. She's not exactly affectionate and will head butt us to let us know she's had enough contact. It is nice to see the changes in them isn't it?

It's rewarding

It's nice to know that the hard work is paying off! I was expecting the worst with Rudie I must admit but every day he just keeps getting better and better :) Everytime I leave the room and go into the kitchen he will look at me through the glass doors, then when I come back in he chases me in the hopes I have brought food! They are clever little things.

He is absolutely gorgeous and it sounds like you are making fantastic progress with him. it must be very rewarding :D

That second picture is just brilliant.What an expression :) lol x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Back