• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry's got me in stitches tonight...

Schez

Mama Doe
Since his myxi and still ongoing treatment for "walking dandruff" :shock:, Harry is doing very well. :love: he's living it up as a house bunny and is a pure joy to share time with. I'm a little concerned about his nose, but will write about that in the health section if things continue.

But anyway...

He's been chilling out with me, and been binkying about like a mad bunny... I got tired and cold so decided to get into bed.... It would seem that Harry bunny did not permit this as he went bananas...

He was climbing all over me and digging at the blankets to get down to my legs... He was pushing the blankets out with his front paws.. He's been licking me and biting at my necklace... He's just had me in fits of giggles. It's ok Harry bunny, my legs haven't disappeared and it's ok that the blanket is ruckled, it doesn't need straightening... No, no really Harry... It's fine, honest - just leave it as it is... *sigh* :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh Harry bunny :love:

See these? *points to dark circles under eyes* nope! I didn't get much sleep.. But I don't care, it's just a relief to see Harry being Harry :love:

He's got an interesting binky style too, they are tiny but full of punch... It's hard to describe... I wonder if every Bunny's binky is different... :D :love:

Oh dear :shock: but at least as you say Harry is being Harry now :love: yes I reckon there's lots of different binkies, Dandy and Beanos are huge, and look like they're going to go into a triple somersault or something :shock::lol:

See these? *points to dark circles under eyes* nope! I didn't get much sleep.. But I don't care, it's just a relief to see Harry being Harry :love:

He's got an interesting binky style too, they are tiny but full of punch... It's hard to describe... I wonder if every Bunny's binky is different... :D :love:

Awww its nice to hear Harry is full of beans! Buster does funny binkies, kind of like a horse when they have a mini rearing up and bucking fit but he does it in a circle! Its hard to describe :D

Awwwww, it's so nice when they have been poorly and then they are naughty again :love:

Although Harry, perhaps let your Mum get some sleep. If you do she'll have more energy for extra nose rubs ;)

Oh I didnt know one of yours had myxi... oh no :( How are you managing to keep the others separate so they dont get it? And walking dandruff :shock: is that mites or something?
nice to see him being himself though :)

Oh I didnt know one of yours had myxi... oh no :( How are you managing to keep the others separate so they dont get it? And walking dandruff :shock: is that mites or something?
nice to see him being himself though :)

Hi ya, I didn't see your reply before (didn't expect responses to my ramble :oops::lol:) but yeah, the vet was conviced Harry had myxi... :( thankfully, harry is vaccinated so hes pulled through. He's still in quarantine in my bedroom. Hes coping ok, though he really is an outdoor kinda bun. The walking dandruff is a microscopic mite, which just leaves flaking of the skin that looks like dandruff.

I truly am grateful that Harry is more Harry like. I was so frightened when I found him in a state. :cry:

Hes a sweetheart. :love:

Back