• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It has been a while...

Jolysium

Mama Doe
Hello everyone and everybun! Life is so busy, I am finding it hard to even remember to check the forum. Just wanted to pop in and say hello :wave:
Also, very sorry to see the sad news on RB of so many lovely RU bunnies going to the bridge, binky free all. Hope everyone is doing ok.

:wave: hello again :wave: how is everybun? I think last time you were on here you were bonding Harribun ? How did it go ?

Hello! :wave:

Hope you and the buns are all well. More pics of Harribun & co please! :wave:

Hmm, thought I'd subscribed to the thread and no one had replied, glad I checked! :oops:

Helen, I think you've seen all the photos on Facebook! He's so photogenic though, I'm sure there will be lots more coming :D

:wave: hello again :wave: how is everybun? I think last time you were on here you were bonding Harribun ? How did it go ?

Yes! Seems ages ago! It took a VERY long time because they are both such strong personalities but I am pleased to say that they are now very much in love :D Unless there's food about, in which case Harribun occasionally loses a chunk of fur :( Here's a picture of the snuggle buns relaxing in front of the fire :love:

20140127_170032.jpg

I love that photo :love: And the one on FB today of Harribun asleep :love: Is he asleep in all the photos?! :lol: And is he still into nomming important documents? :lol:

Back