• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chasing

Kirotea

Mama Doe
My two house buns are sisters, both spayed in December and now 5 months old. I've had them for a month now. Tonight Maddie (the bossier more confident sister) has been pestering / chasing Millie trying to get under her tail. I've seen her trying to nudge under Mill's tail before I had assumed to try and eat her cecals but she's not chased her before. I don't think there was any biting but I'm not sure. I thought maybe Millie had a dirty bum but she doesn't. Is this anything to be concerned about?

On a separate point Maddie has just started tugging / biting at my trousers occasionally, is this for attention? And should I ignore her or give her a fuss, I don't want her to think she should be biting my trousers all the time to get attention!

I don't have any real advice other than maybe spring is in the air and they're feeling a little frisky :lol:

Just a bump in case someone more experienced sees this :wave:

I don't have any real advice other than maybe spring is in the air and they're feeling a little frisky :lol:

Just a bump in case someone more experienced sees this :wave:

I'd second this. Spring is definitely in the air in our house with the same kind of behaviour !x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Back