• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy never read the bunny manual!

countrybumkin

Warren Scout
When Poppy was 'made' I think she must have missed out reading the how to be a bunny manual reading session because she is not a bunny!

She has just had sofa time and decided tonight she wanted her bottom scratching (this is a regular thing for her!). She sits in front of me and I rub her back and bum with my finger tips and her tail starts to waggle and them boom she flops onto her side then after a short while of having her tummy rubbed she'll stand up do a binky before laying back in front of me with her bum sticking up to start the whole thing again!

She is a weird one but I love how cuddly she is!

Awwhh she sounds so cute :love: mine don't really do tail wagging (although I have caught Lilly wagging her tail whilst dreaming!), would love to see it properly though, it must look so funny!

Awwwww it must be a special thing to have a bunny that loves cuddles so much. Such a happy little thing.

Back