• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rabbits This Evening

Awww - lovely photos Jane. They all look nice and warm and snuggly :love:. Apart from Jessica, who looks a little cross at being photographed :lol:.

They are all just gorgeous, Jane, and such lovely photos. Sending nose-rubs to them all and hugs to you. xxx

I also noted how comfy they all look. :love: I think Jessica is adorable, cross or not. :D Pip has that same look no matter when I take her picture but I like to think she's a happy bun underneath the scowl. :roll: (If you look in the dictionary under 'diva' her picture is there. :lol: )

They all look well and happy Jane. You take such good care of them all. :) What a lovely family! :love: xxxx

They are all so beautiful :love:

And I know I also shouldn't single anybun out but I would love to bun-nap Dermot! He's stunning.

It's lovely to see them all Jane :love: they all look so happy and content, and that's all down to the fabulous care you give them :love: I love Enya, Lady Lydia and Jessica especially :love: all gorgeous bunsters though! :love: xxx

Aww.... I've still got a soft spot for Dermot, as he's such a miracle bunny. :love: That's some really lovely green hay you've got there!

Back