• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad bunny!

Mattie_G

Mama Doe
What happens when bunny jumps onto your computer whilst your working. Does he (a) gobble up your left over cheese with resultant bely gurgling, (b) mute your laptop causing much confusion or (c) both.

Bad bunny!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

my bunnies cannot do that :lol: bad bunny :lol:

but the cat has put a bid in on ebay once :roll: fortunately i lost it :roll:

Very naughty cat!!

I wouldnt put it past D to try and buy food online if he could! His tummy has stopped rumbling thankfully. On a serious note I should have been more careful ...

ymepureh.jpg

Innocent indeed!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

last time Blosskins decided to join in she managed to re size all of the thumb nails in my photo files, I didn't even know how to do that.

Bad Bun, but beautiful and gorgeous at the same time.

Ha ha D'Argo says human socks are not interesting enough although he wouldnt say no to a shoe or a handbag!

NaugHty Blosskins!

:lol: naughty :love:

bisc and matt have managed to get on my email :shock: and more impressively.... hayexperts! :shock: :lol: made me laugh so much that one. :lol:

Ha ha ha!!!

I remember finding a "new" entry into my online calendar which was just a random bunch of letters inserted by rabbit paw and bottom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bet he did a "hehe I've been cheeky" binky first though. I'm just starting to see the naughty binky the last couple of days! Maddie's tried to get on the desk chair but she didn't make it up and hasn't tried again thankfully!

Back