• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neville is off to be neutered today!

Jesselle

Mama Doe
Poor baby is very unhappy at being in the carrier, if only he could understand he's on his way to getting a wife! He's been licking his soft toy and his mat lately so I think it's time he had a bunny to groom.

Aww, bless him :love: hope everything goes well for him :thumb: hope you've got plenty to keep you busy today whilst he's in ;)

Aww, bless him :love: hope everything goes well for him :thumb: hope you've got plenty to keep you busy today whilst he's in ;)

Haha I know - I don't work Mondays so I'll be spending the time cleaning his pen and making sure it's all safe for his healing! Eeeeek.

Thanks guys :)

A little shocked to hear they might keep him overnight if they think he needs watching for gut stasis etc. Boo!

I hope it all goes smoothly for little Neville x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Best of luck to your beautiful little Neville. How sweet licking his soft toy and his mat :love:

Hope he comes home today.

Thank you everyone! Still waiting to hear; it's really strange him not being here. It's only been 3 months but he's part of the household now :)

Is this ok for recovery? He's got a fleece inside the grass house and he'll have just hay in his litter tray and no fitch. Obv water and some hay close to his house to be added:

Aw bless, hope he's home soon! I usually leave Fitch in as it's so soft, think it's more the sharp woodshavings and straw that vets worry about :)

Poor Neville, hope the plum fairy wasn't too rough!

Oh really? People said to leave bedding out but maybe I'll put fitch in tomorrow.

We're picking him up soon :) he hadn't eaten (they syringe fed him) so the vet said we could take him and see if he eats in his own environment.

Any tips to get him eating??

Pen now ready:

Last edited:
I'd just put Fitch in his litter tray and keep hay elevated for a few days so it doesn't agitate the wound, but not so high up that he'd have to stretch for it.

Looks nice and cosy for him :love:

Give him his favourite treats, favourite herbs/forage/veg, extra pellets maybe. They don't always eat much straight away though.

I'd just put Fitch in his litter tray and keep hay elevated for a few days so it doesn't agitate the wound, but not so high up that he'd have to stretch for it.

Looks nice and cosy for him :love:

Give him his favourite treats, favourite herbs/forage/veg, extra pellets maybe. They don't always eat much straight away though.

See I thought that about hay. But the vet said it's ok and in my thread here people said hay was ok... Hmmm. I'm about to go and get him so will have to act fast lol.

Make sure you have pain relief for him for a few days. Herbs usually go down well. Hope he's soon feeling much better x

See I thought that about hay. But the vet said it's ok and in my thread here people said hay was ok... Hmmm. I'm about to go and get him so will have to act fast lol.

Ludo had hay and he was fine. I found he liked a mix of fresh herbs and forage plants to be tempted to eat. He ate quite quickly but it took him a while to drink.

Back