• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing the newest couple.. George and Sapphire - UD 12/2

Kavanne

Mama Doe
Sapphire met George on Saturday morning at Essex Guinea Pig and Rabbit Rescue. I picked them up on Sunday to continue bonding at home and I am pleased to say they are doing extremely well. They're currently in the bathroom and I am hoping to be able to let them out a bit later for an exercise and see how they get on with more space.

George is extremely friendly and a total sweetheart. He just melts into a muddle for head rubs! I also caught him grooming Sapphire last night, and she did a flop next to him.

Last edited:
Awwww :love: I love the name Sapphire too, I'm waiting for a girl bunny to call her that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that's such good news! :)
What an adorable couple. I hope the bonding continues well. They do look very happy. :love:

They both look so cuddly and soft, what a gorgeous pair x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Lovely! I'm hoping for much of the same when Neville eventually meets a lady friend.

Let us know how they get on with more space :)

Omg they are so cute

image_zps3ce453c3.jpg
so awesome love to have more rabbits but she as all love and care and she as to dogs as friends ;)

Harvey the cat meets George

Bonus pic of Harvey being majestic

George and sapphire have moved into my big bathroom now and have had a run around on the landing without any chasing or fighting :-D

Back