• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scruffy Rolo!

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
Rolo's having an incredible moult at the moment - no sooner do I brush him than he ends up looking like this again! My poor scruffy boy!

Rolo!!! :love::love::love:

I feel like I haven't seen piccy's of you in aaaaaaages... (Have I missed any? :oops:)

Moulting or not, you're still gorgeous! :love:

Oh dear! :shock::lol:
This is how Pip gets...little ticks and bits for awhile then POOF! Suddenly her whole saddle is falling out and she winds up looking like she had some mad Edward Scissorhands dude give her a haircut! :shock:

Which is nothing compared to Mimzy, who I think has switched the cycle around and backwards...instead of moulting once every season or so, he seems to only have a decent coat four times a year and then is a ragamuffin for the remainder. :roll:

Hehehe...Rolo looks decidedly disapproving of having his photo taken at the moment. ;)

:love: aww I love you no matter how you look rolo, mabel has the same problem as you, she isn't bothered by her looks, but I have to brush her to stop her ingesting her fur while grooming

Back