• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Girl Grace Having a Pamper Session

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Grace had a brush and her eyes and genitals washed this morning. She is good as gold and lets you do anything if she has food. She has so much muscle wastage. Her incisors aren't level but her jaw line feels ok. Didn't check her molars. I am worried about her blind eye, it is protruding quite badly. I also discovered that she only seems to hop in circles to the right. I don't know if this is neurological or whether it is just her way of making herself feel safe because of her blindness. At the end she just fell asleep where she sat :love:

P1050771.jpg

P1050772.jpg

P1050773.jpg

P1050775.jpg

P1050776.jpg

Sound asleep :love:
P1050777.jpg

Oh bless her, she looks so so skinny and in such a state, I really really hope she has some time left so you can try and make her happy again. Tons of vibes for her, well done you for helping her :love: x

:love:.. oh bless her little cotton tail... what a poor wee soul..

I hope she knows now that she is safe..

fee xxxxxx

Oh little sweetie. I do so hope she has enough time left to know what it feels like to hop binkie and relax x

Bless her. :love: I'm sure she must feel better after her pamper session, and hope that her condition can be improved. It's good that she enjoys her food. xxx

Awww, bless. She looks such a sweet little girl. I hope she feels a bit better now she's had some pampering. :love:

Oh gosh, poor poor girl. :( Makes me feel so sad that this ever happens and you have to pick up the pieces of neglect.

Glad Grace has fallen on her feet now and hope all her problems clear up soon.

Whenever a bunny finds you I just imagine the relief they must feel when they realise they are starting to feel better, it's enough to make me cry.

What a lovely girly :love:

Beautiful girl :love:
I hope she will feel much better soon. (((((((((Healing vibes))))))))) xxxx

Oh little sweetie. I do so hope she has enough time left to know what it feels like to hop binkie and relax x

So do I. I really don't know which way it will go for her but we will do everything we can to give her a future as long as it is in her best interests :)

Thank goodness that Grace is now in very caring and loving hands. Let's hope that her health improves and she gets to enjoy life to its full extent. xxx

Back