• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My newly bonded trio

Oh Princess Poppy! You've landed firmly on your 4 paws with those two handsome bucks!!

I love a proper happy ending!

:love::love::love:

Hector is a beautiful Dutch, him and Poppy are very close. They are gorgeous bunnies and hope the three are happy together. Lovely photos.

Brilliant. Glad Poppy has her happy ending (or begining). She is so lucky to find two such handsome companions!

What a beautiful Trio Hectors 'ooooo' face is so cute and I just love Poppy's eyes and Theo such pretty colours :love:

What a gorgeous trio. :love:
There must be some mathematical formula to work out the cuteness factor of bunny photos, it seems to increase by more than the sum of the bunnies present! :lol:

Thank you everyone! :love:

Maybe trio will become a quad... my friend just informed me about a bunny on the loose. :( I'm going to see if I can catch it tomorrow... don't really want anymore bunnies so will prob have to rehome the little one if I catch it but I really hope I find him/her so I can get it to safety for now! :(

Oh my. :love:

They look absolutely brilliant together! Poppy will have her paws full with those two fellas.
Dutchies are fantastic, if not a little crazy. :lol: :love:

Back