• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This were all my pic are off my giant papllion frech rabbit is ;)

Hi Ajones he is the same as my Moley :)
36af3c44db7664f0cb9b77fb82dd53a4.jpg

They are so sweet and mischievous and also very intelligent buns. Moley is nearly 2 and weighs 7kg now :love:

Wow she is so cute big girl

They are so sweet and mischievous and also very intelligent buns. Moley is nearly 2 and weighs 7kg now :love:
Sh is so sweet :) my bunny is girl lol her name is gizmo

Last edited:
Moley is a he :) but we were told he was a she when we got him hence the name Molly to Moley :lol:

Ajones does your bun chew much Moley had to be put outside as he was just too destructive he ate EVERYTHING and always wanted to be with us :)

You didn't have Moley from a youngster did you? OP isn't sure how much to feed her 6 month old

Moley is a he :) but we were told he was a she when we got him hence the name Molly to Moley :lol:

Ajones does your bun chew much Moley had to be put outside as he was just too destructive he ate EVERYTHING and always wanted to be with us :)

Yes she dus gets bit off night mare but I live in flat so I can't put her out side and she little devil for that lol but she likes to bits wood and door lol I am with her all time off work at mo for my knee op

How much did u feed her a day have u had her from babie I feed gizmo half blow nuggets and and fiberfirst and blow veg and little apple and hay ore do I give her more nuggest

Thank u she is my princess spoiled as well lol ha ha she don't get her own way u well know about it he he he she was 6 month s old Friday ;)

How much did u feed her a day have u had her from babie I feed gizmo half blow nuggets and and fiberfirst and blow veg and little apple and hay ore do I give her more nuggest

When Moley was a baby he got unlimited hay, handful of mixed veg and a handful of nuggets 1x evening and 1xmorning. The fibre first is a good idea because when Moley hit a year he started to suffer from blockages and bloat :(. He still suffers from it on a big moult so I have cut down the pellets and he gets more forage and a tiny amount of veg. :thumb:

When Moley was a baby he got unlimited hay, handful of mixed veg and a handful of nuggets 1x evening and 1xmorning. The fibre first is a good idea because when Moley hit a year he started to suffer from blockages and bloat :(. He still suffers from it on a big moult so I have cut down the pellets and he gets more forage and a tiny amount of veg. :thumb:
aww not so good bless him hugs to him he so cute

Aha! Now found out what breed the lovely Moley is! Gotta get me one of these :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back