• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are they both male or both female? It's probably hormones.

I probably wouldn't put them outside, it's still a bit cold if they're not used to it.

If they are house rabbits then please don't put them outside until spring is well and truely here.

As for the behaviour your experiencing it does sound like dominance play and I'd leave them to it unless there are actually blood injuries you only have a few days left before their operation and it will save you having to rebond. Things will calm down once the hormones have been dealt with.

What sex are they and how old?

I dunno about where you are but its beutiful here, same temperature outside s it is ondoors. Beutiful day x

If they've been in for more than a few days, they now can't go outside till about April, as it is way too cold.

There are quite old to be entire males together. To be honest, they were probably doing this outside but at night when you weren't around. You know your rabbits best, you need to judge whether it will stay at chasing and jumping or whether it will escalate. If they will be fine, keep them together, but if you think it will escalate I would keep them apart but so they can still see and smell each other, so preferably separated by bars but still next to each other.

I'm in suffolk, its crazy weather! Flooded 2 days ago and now its sunny and warm. I cleaned my outdoor buns in a short sleeved dress today x

Back