• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There is no sound as beautiful...

He is just so handsome :love: I think he looks like a wise rabbit too strangely!

I love the sound of contented nomming, especially when it is on hay because they're being so healthy too!

He is just so handsome :love: I think he looks like a wise rabbit too strangely!

I love the sound of contented nomming, especially when it is on hay because they're being so healthy too!

:D

I've been feeling under the weather and keep waking in the night, Harry is in our room as he is recouping - and hearing his nommings helps me fall back to sleep. :lol::thumb:

:D

I've been feeling under the weather and keep waking in the night, Harry is in our room as he is recouping - and hearing his nommings helps me fall back to sleep. :lol::thumb:

:love: I shared a bedroom with the bunnies over Christmas, they just sleep all night, no cute, peaceful munching :lol then they wake at 6am and jump in me until they get breakfast :roll: greedy things!!!

:love: I shared a bedroom with the bunnies over Christmas, they just sleep all night, no cute, peaceful munching :lol then they wake at 6am and jump in me until they get breakfast :roll: greedy things!!!

:shock:

They are bunnehs who knows what's they wants aaaaaaaands how's to gets it! WAKE UP MUMMEH! :lol::lol::lol: :love:

Reggie is lovely and placid until pellets time :shock: and then he is very, very insistent... I swear he has an inbuilt timer....

:roll:

Ahhhh, the nice green hay... Curtesy of good old RU knowledge and hay for pets... :D:thumb:

He is a very gorgeous bun :love::love:

It always makes me laugh when I give mine herbs and they nom very loudly on them :love:

I think so too! When I hear Chrissy nomming it makes me sleepy and calm...I feel as if I'm with a friend and since I hated sleeping alone in my dorm room, it helped me get a good sleep.And some people say those noises drive them nuts :D

Back