• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny alarm clock

Kirotea

Mama Doe
I went out with some friends last night and one slept on my sofa. I let Millie and Maddie out of their pen this morning as normal while he was still asleep. They've only learnt about jumping on the sofa the last few days (I've only had them for a month) and I didn't think they would jump on it with somebody they didn't know sleeping on there. Maddie had other ideas and jumped on my friend and sat staring at him as he struggled to comprehend what was happening having just being rudely awoken! :lol: She then jumped off and binkied around. They both seemed to be showing off for the new person, doing extra running around, bouncing off the skirting boards and really high binky jumps, before flopping down next to each other. He says he has never seen bunnies do any of this before and said it was typical that I'd picked out the nutter bunnies! But I told him they're just happy bunnies :love:

Back