• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have dog cage for my rabbits bed and dogs bed for her wee tray she to big for rabbit

Ajones3169

Warren Scout
Ore cat. Wee tray so is she ok in dogs cage it's not. Lock left open all time just lock dog gate I have when it's bed time ore have to go . Out but she starting to out grow it so dus anyone know off what Els I can us ;)
9353A364-EB22-47BE-AEB5-08D93B88DD71_zpsfdljdmiu.jpg

Last edited:
Ore cat. Wee tray so is she ok in dogs cage it's not. Lock left open all time just lock dog gate I have when it's bed time ore have to go . Out but she starting to out grow it so dus anyone know off what Els I can us ;)

Sorry I'm not sure what she is outgrowing, the litter tray or the crate? If it's the litter tray then you can use under bed storage boxes as they're really big and have high sides to stop anything falling out! If it's the crate she's outgrown then you could just not have a base, as it's never shut anyway. Maybe just a corner of a room with her things in so she feels like it's 'hers'

Can you bunny proof the room so she dsnt have to be locked in at all?

As she is a giant rabbit there isn't many cages big enough to lock them in for a long time like that even 9pm till 5am is a long time to be locked in a cage especially when the rabbit is a giant one

Hi

No I don't lock her up it's gate I lock at night to all way lol she as run off house and at night run off tv room she is not lock in cage it's were her bed is

Moley just had an area in the dining room and free ranged at all times. I use an under bed storage box as a litter and hay base.

He out grew everything really quickly my advice is don't bother wasting your money on any "rabbit" products go straight to cat/ dog products even large rabbit things are too small and you will be very surprised at how high she can jump too!:shock:

No I don't lock her up it's gate I lock at night to all way lol she as run off house and at night run off tv room she is not lock in cage it's were her bed is

Ah! Right ok then lol I got confused sorry!

Lucky bun I saw the photos she looks like a very happy bunny :)

e​
Moley just had an area in the dining room and free ranged at all times. I use an under bed storage box as a litter and hay base.

He out grew everything really quickly my advice is don't bother wasting your money on any "rabbit" products go straight to cat/ dog products even large rabbit things are too small and you will be very surprised at how high she can jump too!:shock:

So true !!!! Gizmo as wee tray is dogs bed lol ,,, ha ha she growing so fast can't get over how big she got in 4 months ..she was 9 weeks old when I got her she 6 months now;)

Back