• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I being bad not getting my bunny a friend ;(

Ajones3169

Warren Scout
I live in one bed flat!!! She out all day with me night but her bed time is 9 at night ??? I am up with her at 5 am ing morning ???? And she as run off house all day till bed time ... When she goes to bed she as front room. That's were her bed is . Lock gate ?? She in there form 9at night till 5 am then she with me ;) can't have anymore bunny as don't have room and she gaint papllion rabbit so she needs loads room :wave::love::cry:so I am I doing wrong e thing by keeping her like that ;(

I don't think there is a right answer to that.you are the best judge of how happy your bun is and it sounds like she has a wonderful life and plenty of freedom and attention.

I know it is recommended that buns have companions but some bunnies can live perfectly happy alone :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Rabbits are social creatures and are happier with another bun however they can still be happy if you give them attention

But I personally feel they are happiest with another bun but that dsnt mean they aren't happy without one

Giants need so much space that actually adding another bun doesn't require any extra room.

i dont think they particulary miss what they never had but ive seen loved up bunnies and wouldnt personally keep one single, i always wonder the same about a dog, they are pack animals so am i bad to keep our dog single?

we can only do our best to keep our animals happy and healthy and it certainly dont make you a bad bunny mummy if you choose to keep her single and shower her with loads of attention :love::love:

To be honest, if she's with you all day, and she has all that space to play at night (it's not like you're shutting her up in a 2 foot hutch), she'll be just fine. Lots of people have singles on here, please don't feel bad.

:wave:

i dont think they particulary miss what they never had but ive seen loved up bunnies and wouldnt personally keep one single, i always wonder the same about a dog, they are pack animals so am i bad to keep our dog single?

we can only do our best to keep our animals happy and healthy and it certainly dont make you a bad bunny mummy if you choose to keep her single and shower her with loads of attention :love::love:

This it truely beautiful seeing two buns cuddle up together and groom each other :love;

I think obviously the ideal is to have more than one but think if you are spending so much time with her then she is not going to be lonely

Hi

Giants need so much space that actually adding another bun doesn't require any extra room.
Yes that's true but it's ok get one more but then u have vet bill care and to my sure they are safe I give her best I can and she as all love and care I can give her have in to bunny site know that I would not be able to give both the same so I spend all my time with her as it better to have love care and her health covered then not to ;)

Back