• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Few Pics of Mimzy (FAO Rabcat)

MimzMum

Wise Old Thumper
Since Cadbury and Flopsy have caught my eye, I thought I'd post for you, Mimzy. :)
This is during the summer he had tilt, he was just starting to come out from under the illness in this one, so was beginning to brighten up again.
mimzy%2520noms%2520cropped.png

And this is Mimzy when he was younger. (Looks like he's got a flat tire here :lol: )
167138.jpg

And one from when he first appeared at my husband's work almost 7 years ago now.
earlymimz5sm.jpg

Since Cadbury and Flopsy have caught my eye, I thought I'd post for you, Mimzy. :)
This is during the summer he had tilt, he was just starting to come out from under the illness in this one, so was beginning to brighten up again.
mimzy%2520noms%2520cropped.png

And this is Mimzy when he was younger. (Looks like he's got a flat tire here :lol: )
167138.jpg

And one from when he first appeared at my husband's work almost 7 years ago now.
earlymimz5sm.jpg

Wow so cute ;)

Isn't he gorgeous! Such a pretty little face :love::love:

I see what you mean about my Flopsy and Cadbury looking the same :D xx

Was he a stray? Xx

Last edited:
Isn't he gorgeous! Such a pretty little face :love::love:

I see what you mean about my Flopsy and Cadbury looking the same :D xx

Was he a stray? Xx

Yes, he was abandoned with two REW's in May/June of 2007 at my husband's work. It took forever to catch them and even then we didn't get one of the REW's and we think he died. :cry: The other was fostered by a neighbor.

I certainly wasn't expecting to have a bunny for a pet, I'd just been two years previous diagnosed with breast cancer and was still recovering from the chemo and radiation they gave me. Mimzy boosted my will to live. :love:

Yes, he was abandoned with two REW's in May/June of 2007 at my husband's work. It took forever to catch them and even then we didn't get one of the REW's and we think he died. :cry: The other was fostered by a neighbor.

I certainly wasn't expecting to have a bunny for a pet, I'd just been two years previous diagnosed with breast cancer and was still recovering from the chemo and radiation they gave me. Mimzy boosted my will to live. :love:

Wow that was meant to be! :D:love: Mimzy you were so meant for your Mum xxxxx

They are such a joy aren't they :D

If I feel really down my little buns always make me smile. I was away in London for the last 4 days and as soon as I got back I had to have a cuddle with Flopsy :D xx

Oh Mimzy... We need more piccies of your gorgeous bunneh. :love::love::love:

(The flat tyre one made me giggle... :oops::lol:)

Last edited:
Back