• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Painted the platform!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Some of u may have seen the platform I made for the shed, well it's now adjusted (ie righted my mistake!) and painted :D

This was it before... The side barrier was too wide (used the wrong bit of wood!) so I've cut it down now!

And this is it now...

You can see the planned colour scheme :lol: I wanted a darker colour for flat surfaces to try and disguise muddy footprints! So I went for 'urban grey'. But didn't want everything so dark and I have quite a bit of seagrass colour left over so I'm painting all other surfaces (ie vertical surfaces :lol:) in seagrass :D

Wow! That is really impressive! :thumb:

Fancy coming to mine to do some bunny house design.... :lol:

Wow! That is really impressive! :thumb:

Fancy coming to mine to do some bunny house design.... :lol:

Haha maybe it could be a new career for me!! I've always loved interior design! I'm just really paranoid that they're going to chew that barrier to pieces - it's only chipboard, made use of the base of a cheap table I got.

Haha maybe it could be a new career for me!! I've always loved interior design! I'm just really paranoid that they're going to chew that barrier to pieces - it's only chipboard, made use of the base of a cheap table I got.

Out of all of my buns only 2 chew everything - big time too :roll:

Hopefully they won't bother. Looks like it will be really fab! :D

Out of all of my buns only 2 chew everything - big time too :roll:

Hopefully they won't bother. Looks like it will be really fab! :D

None of mine r big chewers but they do seem to like making new things 'their own' by giving things a little nibble!! I should think they'll be ok, the shed will be big and interesting enough for them not to have any excuse to be sat there bored! Fingers crossed anyway :D I can't wait to see it all come together, got some other bits to paint so I'm keeping myself busy while I wait for the shed to arrive :D

Thanks :wave: I'm not bad at DIY and I like all the planning and designing and problem solving :D I like the satisfaction of having done something myself too :)

Excellent. On the RARE occasions that I get round to doing any DIY I feel find it very satisfying.

Looking forward to seeing a loved up quad in a fabulous set up!

Excellent. On the RARE occasions that I get round to doing any DIY I feel find it very satisfying.

Looking forward to seeing a loved up quad in a fabulous set up!

Not sure I can promise the loved up bit but it'll be a damn fine shed :lol:

Back