• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes needed ... hes gone ...devastated

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
There are times when I am ashamed of being human .

This little bun has come to us today ... These pics are taken a few days after he was found and cleaned up ...
He has extensive urine scald on his back legs , tummy and feet causing sores and fur loss . His right front leg is swollen and has huge sores .I suspect it may be the start of an abcess .
The last pic shows how thin he is . I can feel all his vertebrae and his ribs .

This is longterm neglect that has caused this ...not just a few days or weeks .

I hope we got him in time to save his foot .

these pics don't show the true extent of his problems ... I wont post the most ditressing pics .
hes breaking my heart
:(

oh ...and just to say .... if we hadn't rehomed Caspian and Thumper this week ... we would have had to turn this little man away . :(

Last edited:
Ange I don't know how you do it, without breaking apart or not wanting to smack someone. It never ceases to shock me how people let this happen. Poor wee bunny. :cry:

Poor little fella!

Sending lots of get well vibes for his recovery xxxxx

My vet used manuka honey on Cadbury when her foot was badly damaged and it worked really well. I hope he recovers from his ordeal xxx

Thank goodness for people like you, Angie.

Sending lots and lots of vibes for this little lad xx

What a beautiful little boy, so glad you could take him in. Hope he is on the mend very soon x

Oh the poor baby :cry: ouch! that looks sore! :(
Thank God for you and that you had the room for him.

:evil: People infuriate me.:evil:

Many vibes for this sweet little guy coming your way. xxxx

:cry: omg the poor mite. So glad you were able to take him in. Sending mega vibes for him xx

Oh my goodness Angie :cry::cry:
Poor little mite...... no wonder hes breaking your heart :(
Thank goodness hes now with you and will get every chance xx

With your and Tracy's care I'm sure you'll be able to help him and get him back on the road to recovery.

What a good job you had a couple adopted this week so you can start to work your magic on this wee man.

Please keep us updated as to how he goes.

Back