• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My gorgeous trio pics - FAO Susie bun :-)

Rabcat

Mama Doe
These three little munchkins are two sisters and their adopted brother - Bessie (brown and white), Lucky, her sister and larger of the two black buns and Thomas who I adopted after he was found alone in a flat.

They are cuddle buns too! :love::love:

Thomas being all relaxed with Lucky - his little feetsies are so cute :love:

Last edited:
What a gorgeous, happy group :love: I love seeing loved up bunnies!

I've just looked through your other threads with your other bunnies, and they're all so cute :love: I still can't understand how you (and all the others on here) cope with more than two bunnies! I feel like I have my hands full with just my two :lol: Either I am lazy or these two are extra cheeky and troublesome! I think maybe a little of both :p

What gorgeous bunsters! :) I love the little statues in the background too. ;)
How many do you have altogether then, Rabcat?

What gorgeous bunsters! :) I love the little statues in the background too. ;)
How many do you have altogether then, Rabcat?

I have 7 buns - 4 girls and 3 boys. They live in 3 separate groups. I don't have any plans to bond them all as they already react badly if they see each other :roll:

I just had to have the sheep when I saw them :lol:

What a gorgeous, happy group :love: I love seeing loved up bunnies!

I've just looked through your other threads with your other bunnies, and they're all so cute :love: I still can't understand how you (and all the others on here) cope with more than two bunnies! I feel like I have my hands full with just my two :lol: Either I am lazy or these two are extra cheeky and troublesome! I think maybe a little of both :p

They keep me very busy! :lol:

I just love seeing their little faces in the morning and when I get back from work. They are all so mischievous and very funny to watch.

I fell asleep on the grass in the summer and was woken up by Lucky breathing down my ear, Thomas investigating my feet with Bessie keeping watch :lol: x

They keep me very busy! :lol:

I just love seeing their little faces in the morning and when I get back from work. They are all so mischievous and very funny to watch.

I fell asleep on the grass in the summer and was woken up by Lucky breathing down my ear, Thomas investigating my feet with Bessie keeping watch :lol: x

Awwwh that's so lovely :love: mine like to climb on me if I lay on the floor! Lilly has an obsession with eating my clothes whilst on me :roll: I love her regardless though!

What a lovey trio. I do like seeing groups of rabbits (Mottle and Peaches were not impressed at being bonded in to a group though so I have a quad and a pair).

Oh my, I missed this last night! :oops::oops: They are so cute. :love: It must be lovely watching them play together. I also like the sheep. :love::thumb:

Awwwh that's so lovely :love: mine like to climb on me if I lay on the floor! Lilly has an obsession with eating my clothes whilst on me :roll: I love her regardless though!

Flopsy starts to pull and chew my clothes when he is bored with being cuddled :lol:

Back