• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cadbury and Flopsy pics - new pic for Susiebun Post 13

Rabcat

Mama Doe
These two absolutely adore each other and spend so much time grooming and snuggled up :D :love:

Cadbury

Flopsy

Last edited:
Oh my gosh...two!! :love:
Aahhh! I'm seeing Mimzy bunnies everywhere! :D

Those are precious pix! :)

Oh my! :love: I gasped at the gorgeousness of these two. :love:

Awwww that's a lovely thing to say :D

In the first pic Flopsy is at the front :wave:

And just incase you didn't see the other thread update - Flopsy as a baby (not on muesli now I must add!)

Last edited:
Love the baby pic too! :love: I didn't have my Spenser as a baby and often wonder what he looked like at that age.

Awwwwwwww thank you :D

I don't think I've seen a pic of your Mimzy xx

He has head tilt which he never recovered from so I rarely can get a good shot of him. I'll post an older one if you like. But I won't hijack your thread. ;)
Awwww....the bebe Flopsy! :love::love::love:
I'm melting! :D xx

Love the baby pic too! :love: I didn't have my Spenser as a baby and often wonder what he looked like at that age.

Spenser is a very seriously gorgeous bun! I bet he was a little fluff ball :lol: I love his little stories :lol:

Cadbury and Thomas are the only buns that I didn't have as babies.

Cadbury is mum to Lucky and Bessie and they were both babies when I took the three of them on. Cadbury was a breeder reject as she had mated with a non pedigree - hence Bessie and Lucky being so much bigger than her. Cadbury is a pedigree dwarf lop apparently but I had the ring cut off her leg as soon as I got her.

I have put a separate post on tonight about them called "my gorgeous Trio" so you will see how different to her they are. Xx

Spenser is a very seriously gorgeous bun! I bet he was a little fluff ball :lol: I love his little stories :lol:

Cadbury and Thomas are the only buns that I didn't have as babies.

Cadbury is mum to Lucky and Bessie and they were both babies when I took the three of them on. Cadbury was a breeder reject as she had mated with a non pedigree - hence Bessie and Lucky being so much bigger than her. Cadbury is a pedigree dwarf lop apparently but I had the ring cut off her leg as soon as I got her.

I have put a separate post on tonight about them called "my gorgeous Trio" so you will see how different to her they are. Xx

Interesting. :wave: I actually met Spenser's Mum, who was a dark brown lionhead, rather smaller than Spenser, and I know he had a brother with black fur although I didn't meet him. I'm not sure what Spenser's Dad was like. Spenser was about 7 months old, so fully grown when he came to me, but his mane and fluffiness really came through the second summer I had him.

Back