• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just found Casserole in the garden

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
He was merrily nomming grass like a good boy :roll:

However, he wasn't supposed to be out it's been pouring for the past hour or so :shock: he was soaked but absolutely loving it :roll: he thought he was very clever doing the Naughty Binky as he hopped back into the run :lol:

I had put the hutch on some wood yesterday to try and stop it sinking into the mud even further :roll: and in the wind it had slipped back and left a bunny size gap between hutch and run :roll: fixed now :D hutch is back in the mud until tomorrow :roll:

Glad you spotted him. :shock: Hope the weather improves soon, although the rain doesn't seem to have bothered Casserole!

I love hearing about naughty binkies, I can't wait for my buns to be free range so I can see more of their behaviour :love:

Oh dear, nothing worse than a wet casserole! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you spotted him. :shock: Hope the weather improves soon, although the rain doesn't seem to have bothered Casserole!

Went out to give them their dinner and he calmly bibbled past as I opened the door quick glance and off he went :lol:

Back