• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: Auction for Taz - Artificial Grass Bunny

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
I have a lovely wee Artificial Grass Bunny up for Auction with all proceeds going to buy some well deserved treats for wee Taz....Taz is a poorly boy who is staying with KarenM for a while until he is well enough to travel to Liz at Rainbow Rabbits......you can find Taz's story here......

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...rly-lodger-bunny-who-d-like-some-vibes-please

Small Artificial Grass Rabbit (One Rabbit in auction, three images shown to see what it looks like from different angles). 14cm Height. Comes in a gift box

Postage will be an additional £2.60 on top of final auction value.

Would anyone like to start the bidding at £1?

Auction will close at 8pm on Saturday 15th February.

Last edited:
Thanks again for this Kermit, and also to the winning bidder. :love: Taz adores his food and is looking forward to some extra treats, the little piggy! :lol:

Taz would like to say thank you to Peterbunny. We bought him some apple twigs, blackcurrant leaves, herbal forage and apple treats with the auction proceeds. He's been nibbling away at them and, if any are left by the time he goes to Rainbow Rabbits, :lol: then he'll take the rest of the treats with him in his suitcase.

I couldn't get a photo of him actually eating said treats, but Taz though you might like to see this one anyway. :love:

Taz would like to say thank you to Peterbunny. We bought him some apple twigs, blackcurrant leaves, herbal forage and apple treats with the auction proceeds. He's been nibbling away at them and, if any are left by the time he goes to Rainbow Rabbits, :lol: then he'll take the rest of the treats with him in his suitcase.

I couldn't get a photo of him actually eating said treats, but Taz though you might like to see this one anyway. :love:

Aww hello Taz! Glad you like your treats, Peters favourites!!!

Xxx

Back