• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A recent bunny conversation with hubby...

Schez

Mama Doe
*brace yourselves*

Now, hubby doesn't get the bunny thing, but he will help me out with them... Most of the time my bunny ramblings just float out into the ether, and he doesn't really hear anything... :lol:
Well, somehow I managed to find myself on the topic of rabbits... Again... :oops: and I think he was actually listening...

I was waffling on about the bunnies and how my handsome Harry was the oldest of the crew... Coming up three in May... But he's still a young bun...

Hubby pipes up with, young? That's practically middle aged...

:shock:
*facepalm*

He's lucky I didn't have anything to throw at him... :lol: nah, I explained (quite calm) that bunnies can live up until 10 years old, so technically Harry isn't middle aged...
Thing is.. I'm sure I've had this convo with him before....

I despair sometimes RU... :lol::lol::lol:

Men :roll: my OH signed up for snake mad Sarah, not crazy bunny woman! He is most put out :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha my friends and family don't tend to listen when I ramble on about bunnies either, that's why I love RU!

Tell your hubby that my bunnies are 6 and 10 years old and still going strong. I'm sure Harry has a lot of life left in him yet. :thumb:

Oh dear! My son thinks I am utterly crackers to have rabbits (and guinea pigs and a hamster). He thinks they are 'pointless' even though he does look after them all for me if I go away and can appreciate their cuteness.

Perhaps next time you have the conversation it will go in (third time lucky)!

Back