• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Henry again please :(

xClairex

Alpha Buck
Henry was only at the vets a couple of weeks ago because he stopped eating.
Now he's stopped eating again. He was nomming his dinner and loads of hay at midnight but when I got up this morning he was hunched up and feeling cold :(
This time I haven't caught it as early as before so he is now in the vets care, Angel is with him so he's not lonely. She keeps snuggling him.

I am just praying he pulls through and comes home to me.

Please please can Henry have some amazing RU vibes.
I cant lose this boy :cry:

Sending healing vibes for Henry. I hope he will eat soon and feel good enough to come home, poor bub.
(((((((((Huge hugs))))))))) for you as well. You must be so worried. xxxx

Oh goodness... Sending loads of (((fast recovery vibes))) for your boy. C'mon Henry lad, get nomming for mummeh.xxx

And hugs for you at this stressful, worrying time.xx

The vet just called.
Henry has been nibbling on some Parsley (it's his favourite) and keeps playing in his hay, he's eating some if it but mostly just burying himself in it. He does like to play! So that means he's not in pain now and is feeling a little better :love:
He hasn't done any pees or poops so the vet wont let him come home just yet, he may be there overnight.
I am allowed to go and see him anytime after 2pm though so I'm looking forward to that!
I miss them both not being here, it's weird.

Hope he continues to improve and is back home soon. its always strange when they are not with you! x x

Lots of eating pooing and weeing vibes for Henry. Such a worry when they are ill. Hope he recovers really soon. (Ruddy expensive too).

Just on my way to see them both.
Been missing them all day :cry:

Doesn't look like they will be coming home tonight though because the vets are shut now (it's why I can visit) and Henry has gone back to eating nothing.
He's in the best place though, our vets are amazing.

Oh well now I cant go and see them. Roads are all flooded and my brother (who was coming to get me) cant get his car through the water to get to me :(
Have spoken to the vet who said Henry is still only picking at food so he wouldn't have come home tonight anyway, I just wanted to go and give them cuddles.
If my brother cant get his car through the floods tomorrow I am going to have to walk through!

Last edited:
Hi Claire,

Oh no so sorry to read this about dear Henrey 😢 sending lots of vibes to him you and angel!!! Have they checked teeth? I am sure they have, on come on mate eat eat eat 🐰 xxx

Hi Claire,

Oh no so sorry to read this about dear Henrey  sending lots of vibes to him you and angel!!! Have they checked teeth? I am sure they have, on come on mate eat eat eat  xxx

Hey Donna, I am glad to say Henry has perked up and is eating pretty well. He has also done some poops and is causing havoc at the vets!
He has had his teeth checked and all is fine.
I wonder if it's the random weather affecting him because each time this has happened there has been a storm/bad wind and rain the night before, that's the only thing I can think of.
Also going to cut down on veg (they get it every evening) and try dried herbs and flowers instead in case any veggies were upsetting his tummy.

I'm just missing him and Angel right now.

Oh bless him!

Sending lots of vibes for the little man and hope you have them home really soon xxxx

Back