• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puddy tat in a box :-)

Rabcat

Mama Doe
This is my little Suzi squidged into a box I brought home for the buns :roll:

She so runs away when they come to say hello :lol:

Hehehe....If I fits in it, I sits in it. :love:
She looks like she has a wee heart right there in her fur with the way she's curled up. (It's upside down right in the middle. ;) )
Pretty kitty :love: My Griffy used to be able to sleep comfortably in a 12 pack soda box (empty of course) and you wouldn't believe some of the places I've found him! :roll:

Aww :love: my cat loves boxes and paper bags too, I'm amazed at some of the boxes they can squiggle in :lol:

Haha, my cat's a box lover as well! I'd love to know what the attraction is. :lol::lol:

Yep weve got box and bag cats here too.

The fav at the moment is a primark paper bag, its gets all over the lounge because it skids on the wooden floor so if they are playing all you can her is pattering feet and the bag swishing, awww.

Gorgeous - and I have a box loving cat too :D Paddy isn't remotely interested in the cat bed I bought him but takes up residence in and on every box that comes into the house.

Back