• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy flop pic :-) added baby Flopsy pic post 13

:love: :love: so cute!!!!!!! Harvey has rolled over like this 5 times in the last hour and a half :shock: but I never have my camera on me, and he doesn't stay long enough for me to go grab it! Flopsy looks completely out of it!! I love seeing a flopped out bun :love:

:love: :love: so cute!!!!!!! Harvey has rolled over like this 5 times in the last hour and a half :shock: but I never have my camera on me, and he doesn't stay long enough for me to go grab it! Flopsy looks completely out of it!! I love seeing a flopped out bun :love:

He does this every day! He really makes me laugh as he is sooooo confident! He won't even move if I'm hoovering whilst he is in the "flop" position :lol:

I love his little front feetsies in this pic :lol: xx

He does this every day! He really makes me laugh as he is sooooo confident! He won't even move if I'm hoovering whilst he is in the "flop" position :lol:

I love his little front feetsies in this pic :lol: xx

Wow he is brave! My two flop a lot, but they don't seem to find it comfy and usually reposition after about 30 seconds with their chin on the floor and fall asleep like that! Lilly is more likely to fall asleep in the full on flop position, I love it when she dreams like that :lol: Flopsy's paws look very cute :love: they look funny just stuck out :p Harvey does this thing where he hold his upper back leg in the air when flopped, it looks so uncomfy and tiring, probably why he doesn't find it a comfy position :lol:

Twice this evening he has flopped over WHILST Lilly has been humping him :shock: this is a new behaviour, not seen it before!

Wow he is brave! My two flop a lot, but they don't seem to find it comfy and usually reposition after about 30 seconds with their chin on the floor and fall asleep like that! Lilly is more likely to fall asleep in the full on flop position, I love it when she dreams like that :lol: Flopsy's paws look very cute :love: they look funny just stuck out :p Harvey does this thing where he hold his upper back leg in the air when flopped, it looks so uncomfy and tiring, probably why he doesn't find it a comfy position :lol:

Twice this evening he has flopped over WHILST Lilly has been humping him :shock: this is a new behaviour, not seen it before!

:lol::lol: Bless him!

Your buns are absolutely gorgeous and I have followed your posts for a while xx

My 7 buns are so individual. I love them all so much - even my Millie who has given me some serious bites and scars. She is so pretty and looks like butter wouldn't melt as well :lol: xx

:lol::lol: Bless him!

Your buns are absolutely gorgeous and I have followed your posts for a while xx

My 7 buns are so individual. I love them all so much - even my Millie who has given me some serious bites and scars. She is so pretty and looks like butter wouldn't melt as well :lol: xx

Awh thank you :)

Seven bunnies must be a handful! I find the cheekiness just from two about the maximum I can deal with :lol: I know what you mean about being individual, my two have such individual personalities, and I love reading about all the other rabbits on here and their different personalities :love: I can't believe that most people think rabbits are "boring" and "all the same" :shock: luckily if any of my friends ever say anything like that to me they'd be introduced to my two and they'd definitely have their minds changed!

Awww I want to squeeeeeeeeezzzzze him:lol:

None of my bunnies do the flop :shock: but that photo makes up for it, soooooooo cute:love:

Oh my...I don't think I've seen a picture of Flopsy before. :love: Looks like my Mimzy! :D
It's so strange, I've seen so many sooty fawn lops here. They are not as prevalent in the U.S. We see lots of hotots, harlequins and mini rexes up here, I think people feel they are the easiest to breed. :(

That is a fantastic picture. He is totally zonked! :lol:

Thanks everyone :D

He is totally chilled. I have handle him since he was 4 weeks as he had head tilt. He then come to live with me at 9 weeks. Fortunately he has mostly recovered and has a slight tilt in his face.

This was when I brought him home :love::love: he isn't on muesli now!

Back