• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do u ever look back??

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Just been having a look back at my old threads and pics of the bunnies. It's funny to see all the changes I've gone through with them! Nice to see all the old pictures and see how much I've learnt and improved things for them since joining RU! :D

Yep :) Just this afternoon we were looking at Mylo's baby pics and couldn't stop squeeing! :love: Can't believe that was almost 2 years ago. Then we found photos of Barnaby and I just wanted to have a little cry! Still miss him every day but we had an awesome 3 months together. Just hoping we can find a new boy to make Mylo just as happy as he did :love:

Yep :) Just this afternoon we were looking at Mylo's baby pics and couldn't stop squeeing! :love: Can't believe that was almost 2 years ago. Then we found photos of Barnaby and I just wanted to have a little cry! Still miss him every day but we had an awesome 3 months together. Just hoping we can find a new boy to make Mylo just as happy as he did :love:

I didn't realise how much Heidi and Dash have changed, because they were both fully grown (I think!) but still young I've not really thought they've changed but they definitely have! :love:

Back