• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For those of you rescuing rabbits/animals

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
Sometimes we become disheartened when there is so much suffering out there, but read this and remember "one at a time guys" :wave:

That is Starfish, named after the parable. Sadly she died soon after she was adopted but did get to enjoy some months of being well cared for and loved. I rescued her from a backyard breeder who wanted her gone as she was no good for breeding having killed two litters:cry:
Hardly surprising when you saw the ad she put up for her including what she was kept in

Starfish was fortunately adopted by Aliduncan and knew the meaning of true love and care before she passed away a liitle while ago. Starfish was one of those bunnies who touched my heart and always will be in my heart.:love::love:

Thank you Willowsmum for starting such a meaningful, touching and much needed thread.

Bless your heart. xx

Back